DogeCash LLC is a custodial crypto wallet based in Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. We are a company registered and incorporated under the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, with company registration number 2171 LLC 2022.
We are a digital asset custodian wallet service that enables our users to store, send, and receive digital assets. We are committed to providing our users with a safe and secure platform to store and transact their digital assets.
Our AML Policy is designed to prevent, detect and report any suspicious activity that may be related to money laundering, terrorist financing or any other illegal activity.
- DogeCash is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines related to AML/CFT
- DogeCash has implemented risk-based procedures to assess and manage the risks associated with its customers, products, and services
- DogeCash has appointed a compliance officer who is responsible for overseeing the implementation and enforcement of this Policy
- DogeCash requires its employees to undergo AML/CFT training on an annual basis
- DogeCash has established internal policies and procedures for the detection and reporting of suspicious activity
- DogeCash will cooperate with all law enforcement and regulatory authorities in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing
- DogeCash will periodically review and update this Policy as necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
If you have any questions about this AML Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest update: 18 August, 2022